DWI Consultants is a privately owned and operated Consulting Firm offering expert review and analysis of all DWI related police and civil files in order to formulate an expert opinion and provide expert testimony regarding Chemical Breath Tests for Determining intoxication and the Proper Administration, Interpretation and validity of on-site field sobriety tests, to include the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFST) and Drug Recognition Evaluation & Classification Program commonly known as the DRE Program, sanctioned by the U.S. Dept. of Transportation.
How can DWI Consultants help?
- Breathalyzer Models 900/900A
- Alcotest 7110 MK III c
- BAC Datamaster
- Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Drug Recognition and Classification (DRE)
- Subjective Refusal Cases
- Dram Shop and Other Civil Cases
- DWI Expert Seminars and Training
- Instrument Inspection
- Video Tape Review
- Transcript Review
- Case Trial Preparation
- Experiments Involving Client
- Blood Case/Gas Chromatography Referrals